The following HTML and Bootstrap practice questions will help you learn the basics of web design.
- Create the following five different web pages:
- First, create a web page that contains information about design styles and titles. The following styles should be there: bold, italic, underline, strike, subtitle, uppercase and all six headline types
- Another web page should contain font styles and an image tag
- The following page should contain Marquee: Move text, image, and hyperlink
- Finally, create a web page that contains additional tags: br, hr, pre, p.
- Also, create a home page that contains links to all the pages above.
- Include the following specifications:
- All of these web pages only mention usage, features apply them.
- Add a background image to the home page
- Also, on the topics that each page contains links to other pages. Therefore, use hyperlinks to topics that navigate to another page for description
- Furthermore, insert an icon that displays the HTML tutorial as moving text.
- Use a different font style for different topics
- On each page, create a hyperlink back to the home page and also to an internal link.
- Create a nested nested list within a nested list and apply the following:
- Add an image of the main item in the upper right corner of the web page.
- Display the title as Marquise.
- Use different font styles and colors for different neat list items.
- Insert a horizontal line after each item ordered.
- Designed a table with row range and column range and used colspan attributes. Cellular upholstery, cell space, etc.
- We can use frames to divide a web page into different sections. Format the following frames in HTML:
- When we create an image map, we can use different parts of the image to navigate to different URLs. Create an image map that shows the use of shape, chords, and href attributes in the map definition. Contact each hotspot for its details. All web pages should be designed with appropriate background color, images, font styles and titles.
- As well as being an important component in HTML, a form presents a means of obtaining user input. Design a student registration form for admission to college.
Using CSS and Bootstrap
- To demonstrate the use of style sheets, create a web page and view the use of an embedded and internal style sheet and an external style sheet.
- To demonstrate the use of images, create a web page that contains a background image and apply all the background style features.
- Create a web page that displays the use of font design features
- In addition, create a web page and apply all text style attributes using Id and class selector.
- Also, create a web page and embed all the style attributes of the list.
- Create a web page with three equal columns.
- Additionally, create a webpage that contains a boot table.
- Create a web page that contains different types of images.
- Also, create a web page that contains different types of buttons.
- Create a web page that contains different typography lessons.
- Finally, create a web page that contains the title using Jumbotron.
- Write a plan that shows the use of built-in functions and dialog boxes.
- Create a webpage to view the use of the alert box and confirmation box
- Also, create a web page for implementing event handling using onclick, onmouseover, and onmouseout events.
- Create a web page to view the usage of all date, math, and string functions
Using XML and DTD
- When is it appropriate to use XML? Also, write code to display the bookstore details in XML with internal CSS and DTD.
- To demonstrate the use of external DTD, write code to design XML teacher information with CSS using external DTD
- Create a web page that contains a zebra abstract table. Also, made use of pseudo-classes.
- Create a questionnaire related to each topic of your choice using form elements.