There are a number of utilities required to truly run a content management system and its users. One of the most important tools is a feature-rich WYSIWYG editor. We always had to choose between the two outgoing editors, CKEditor and TinyMCE, but now we have Froala, next-generation WYSIWYG editor From Sanchez.
- Amazing advanced features like markup support, PDF export, FontAwesome and more
- There are already a host of plugins available so you can make your Froala show more powerful with a little effort
- Provides framework combinations for easy implementation within your existing web applications
- Extensive documentation so you can take advantage of Froala’s scalability
- Amazing documentation and support
- Used by Apple, Amazon, Samsung and other important businesses
When I first played with Froala, I was amazed at how user-friendly the performance was and how intuitive the editor was to use. All the useful features I was expecting were a presence out of the box. I was also impressed with the accessibility and keyboard shortcuts of Froala.
Froala also provides over 170 design blocks with common content formats so that users can more easily create elegant and designed content. These are hosted on GitHub so you can expect to see more blocks created and even contribute your own.
The documentation and examples provided by Peruela were very helpful. Both designers and developers will have no problem implementing their changes in the editor.
While Peruela has most of the features that users need out of the box, Peruela does provide a host of additional plugins that you can provide to your users, such as:
- Advanced Photo Editor
- Export as PDF
- Spelling and grammar check
- Real-time collaborative editing
- AJAX support
Beyond the advanced features, Froala encodes in a very modular way, so users can run plugins on the go, which contributes to the editor’s exceptional performance.
It’s really refreshing to see the next generation WYSIWYG challenging the editors we’ve used for a decade. Peruela was easy to implement, use and expand. The user interface looks sleek, fast and intuitive. Consider Froala if you are looking for an exciting and reliable WYSIWYG editor for your next project.