Gladstone Investment Corporation (to achieveShares) closed 0.3% lower today at a 52-week high of $ 17.00, giving the company a market capitalization of $ 556 million. The stock has risen 77.6% to date, up 77.4% in the last 12 months, and up 196.3% in the last five years. This week, the Dow Jones industrial average rose 2.6%, and the S&P 500 rose 3.0%.
- The trading volume this week was 7.9% higher than the 20-day average.
- Beta, a stock volatility index relative to the general market stands at 0.7.
- The relative strength index (RSI) of the stock was above 70, indicating that it may be overbought.
- MACD, a momentum indicator tracking a trend, indicates an uptrend.
- The stock has closed below its Bollinger band, indicating that it may be selling too much.
Comparative market performance
- The company’s share price is the same as the S&P 500, beats it on a one-year basis and beats it on a 5-year basis
- The company’s share price is the same as the Dow Jones industrial average, beating it on a one-year basis, and beating it on a 5-year basis
- The price of the company’s share is the same as the performance of its colleagues in the finance industry, beating it on a one-year basis and beating it on a 5-year basis.
Comparative group performance
- The company’s share price performance to date beats the average of its members by 11127.1%
- The company’s share price performance in the last 12 months beats the average of the members by 11809.9%
This story was produced by Kwhen’s automatic news generator. For more articles like this, please visit us at finance.kwhen.com. Write to firstname.lastname@example.org. © 2020 Kwhen Inc.
The views and opinions expressed herein are the views and opinions of the author and do not necessarily reflect those of Nasdaq, Inc.